Tuesday, February 3, 2009

12 weeks

I suddenly have a small belly! I don't know how it got there so quickly, but it's there! I am really excited about watching my belly grow. I can't wait until it gets noticeable.  I got to have a sneak peak at the babies.  One of Amie's friends' husband (confusing, I know) is a vet and he let me come up and did an ultrasound.  The babies were moving all around and you could see both of them! It was great! I have an apt. next week with an ultrasound at the doctor and we can't wait to see them again! 
We are having people come look at our house, so we can have new people here by the time we get into the new house.  I have to keep the house clean all the time. It's really annoying! We are really excited to get to the new house!
Brady is getting so close to walking.  He can walk all over the place pushing his toys with one hand.  sometimes he tries to take a step from the couch to the ottoman, but I don't think he is paying attention to what he is doing. 
Amie asked her doctor at her last apt. if I could be a patient with her because my group doesn't deliver at Hurley. I am SO excited that she is willing to take me so if the babies need the NICU I won't have to be separated from them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment