Friday, January 16, 2009

Heartbeat

Today we are 10 weeks pregnant. I was reading the weekly update and it said the heartbeat should be able to be detected with a home doppler at this point. So, I decided to give it another try. I found one heartbeat within about 2 minutes and I THINK I found the second after another couple minutes... but I can't be sure if it was the same one or not. I am so excited that we were finally able to find them! They have been hiding for all this time!
We got a new minivan yesterday. We really like it, it has a TON of room. We keep reminding ourselves that it seems like a ton of room now, but in about 6 months, every seat will be taken! It's still so hard to believe that our lives will be changing so drastically within the next 6 months. We will have a new house, the new van, two more babies, and all that time I will be getting larger and larger.
All my clothes are still fitting, aside from the tightness at the waist when I sit down. I pretty much just look like I am still chubby from having Braden. I can't wait until I have a real belly so people won't think I am just a fatty. I am really looking forward to feeling them moving around in there. I wonder how much more they will move than just having one.
Our next apt. is on February 11. I am getting another u/s and I am really excited to be able to see them again! This time, Thom gets to be there!

1 comment: